It has sadly been a common reality since the onset of COVID that many NPO’s and other Christian organisations have really struggled financially. For many of us our funding has shrunk drastically. Unfortunately, Isiphambano is no different and now find ourselves in an urgent financial situation, having lost more than 2/3 of our regular monthly giving since the start of 2020.
Help us #changethenarrative by raising a minimum of R 40 000 in once-off donations or gifts. We are hoping this together with an increase in monthly giving will enable us to get through the next 6 months and continue #changingthenarrative.
R40 000 may seem like a lot of money but it only takes:
- 40 people giving a once-off gift of R1000
- 80 people giving a once-off gift of R500
- 200 people giving a once-off gift of R200
- Every person subscribed to our email list giving just R60
- Everyone who follows us on Instagram giving just R90
How To Give:
You can give a once-off gift in one of TWO WAYS:
EITHER contribute through our Quicket Fundraising Campaign. Suitable for overseas donors
OR use the bank details below if you would prefer to set up your own deposit. Use YOUR NAME + GIFT as the reference.
Bank: Standard Bank
Account Name: Isiphambano Centre for Biblical Justice
Account Number: 070629609
Branch: Thibault Square
Branch Code: 020909
Swift Code: SBZA ZA JJ (for overseas donors)
Free for All Once Off Donations
If you make a one-off donation during our #changethenarrative campaign we would like to offer you free access to the recordings of TWO of our most popular online seminars.
- Reading Philemon Through Southern African Eyes (with Dr. Batanayi Manyika)
- Just Preach the Gospel: Rethinking Great Commission Theology and Social Justice in the South African Context (with John Scheepers)
If you contributed via Quicket you will shortly receive an email with the DISCOUNT CODES details. If you chose to rather set up your own debit order then don’t forget to email us our proof of payment at firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your free gift.